Thursday, September 27, 2007

The World is in Indeed Insane

So this is really sad to me.

Am I just a little wrong in thinking that we should leave action movies/comedies/etc... and NOT turn them into musicals? Sometimes I wonder if those on Broadway are going " gee... well since Cats has kinda died out and Les Miserables is really depressing/we shouldn't even depict the French as having redeeming value, we should turn to plots that have no discernible ability as musicals because we are Broadway and we can do anything! I mean Legally Blonde as musical? I understood when we turned Disney movies into musicals, as they were partial musicals ANYWAY, but people have some common sense!!!!

After the failure that was Elton John's musical transformation of the Vampire Lestat (how is this wrong? Let me count the ways.....)

I just hope they don't get Colm Wilkinson to play the Green Goblin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home