Wednesday, September 09, 2009

We hold these truths to be self-evident

There are many things I am thankful for:

  • Kevin Federline putting down the mic and picking up the fork.
  • The continued existence of Keith Richards- the fact that he is still alive compels me to ask some serious questions about life on earth, and I kind of like that
  • That I can dance around my room in my underwear listening to K'Naan and feel entirely at peace with the world
  • Cat Stevens returning to music
  • Having the Rolling Stones to prefer over the Beatles
  • Having seen John Cale live, and sitting 10 ft. away from him for 2 1/2 hours.
  • Surviving the pit at a Coheed and Cambria show...... damned 12 yos are brutal brutal creatures.
  • Mosh pit etiquette


That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home