Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I've been a bad bad girl

I love how as my semester continues to plod along I become fixated on certain songs. I play them whenever I need to clear my head, get into a groove, or just get started.Right now I'm currently infatuated with Criminal by Fiona Apple. Call it love of interesting lyrics, a vocal range I can sing along to, or just plain silliness, but this song rocks. I've been listening to it every morning as I get ready for classes. It not only wakes me up, but it gets me geared to go. Judge me as you will.


Also, in a fit of trying to get myself motivated to write an assignment this evening on a Gnostic text, I jumped around my room singing Dance, Dance by FOB. And before you even ask, yes I am fully ashamed of myself (well kind of).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home