Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Do ya think I'm Sexy? Not in Anal Bandits 7 I don't

So last night I started randomly editing musical artists on Wikipedia. You should try it some time, quite fulfulling. Harmless really, until I got to Paris Hilton. After mucking around, placing trivia on the R. Kelly page (which was absent this morning. You editing bastards!), I went to Ms. Hilton. Since she pretends to make music, I decided I needed to add pretend information about her.

My first addition was in her early life and background, to which I added "Though originally intended to be aborted, something went horribly wrong and she somehow survived the vacuum". Upon decision of a panel of judges, it was deemed a proper insertion. Laughs had, plans made to deface more property, and giggles all around. I also added a potential part in Anal Bandits 7, but awaiting press-results...... well I thought it was funny. I also tampered with some comment about role-models and such, but thought it was over the top.

Upon perusal this morning, all my edits were reversed, and I had received a message from some no-life, non-official editor that such actions were considered vandalism. While part of me understood why it had to be reversed, another part of me is enraged. These artists have the ability to deceive us about their identity, and frankly I think my actions merely call upon people to present fact, and not some coke-induced fiction. What I truly get indignant about is the fact that someone who isn't related, or even a biographer of Paris has the right to chastize me on my edits. Maybe she was a failed abortion? I mean she barely got her GED, so something must be wrong with her.

Stupid pseudo music-celebretards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home