Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sweatin' To Oldies..... I wish

So after a few months of abandoning my exercise routine, I have returned begrudgingly. This morning I dragged out the lone aerobics DVD I can stand, popped it into my bedroom tv/dvd combo, and started to burn away the calories again... I hope. I had chosen the rock music setting of the DVD as opposed to the dance or techno. Silly me forgetting that the music on said DVD is atrocious regardless of the genre. As I started the stretch my hamstrings, tighten my abs (though they hide beneath my fleshy exterior) the music really annoyed me, and I have now vowed to find something else to listen to while doing my work out. My problem however lies in the fact I cannot find anything in my vast collection. Nothing upbeat enough to make me want to bust my ass to.

God I need to take up kickboxing, if only to utilize my angry angsty music.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home