Monday, August 06, 2007

You move the knife to show you are my cut

I'm sure I'm not the first, nor the last person to be shocked at what a person looks like after having listened to them. It is an honest error, and just goes to show how preconceived notions of sounds and appearance cloud our mental formations.

This still makes me wonder: Coheed and Cambria






Lead Singer: Big man with huge hair.
Sounds like: Just watch/listen to this.

I'm still in denial it is that man singing that way. Must see live to confirm. I still enjoy the music, but every time I pick up a music magazine and there is an interview with the band, I still secretly go " It can't be". Maybe I've be been spoiled my my teeny pop-punk years, but I still have trouble envisioning that voice with that body.

I wonder if this is how bemused or frightened the ladies were when they realized Liberace was gay. If so... damn.


Photo courtesy of http://www.bighassle.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home