Monday, January 07, 2008

What's so funny about peace love and understanding

I began my first day back at classes on a depressing note. After arriving at school at what I deem to be an ungodly hour to buy textbooks, I settled in for a 6-hour stretch beginning term reading (yes, I am painfully aware of how geeky that it, but in my world you need to be proactive with stuff or you fall miserably behind). As I whipped out my trusty Nano, it became heartbreakingly obvious that I had forgotten to charge the thing in my holiday fervour. Needless to say I had a rather disjointed day of reading until my first class started. I need my music to drown out the stupidity that is other students some day, much like the wanker who was sitting behind me trying to understand what the techie

Oh I have a rant a'coming so watch out! In the next few days likely.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home