Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sky was dark this morning, not a bird in the trees. Silence unsuspicious.

Sitting at yet another computer at school. I find my ability to do work here is heightened by the fact I do not have my Game Cube, or other worthwhile distractions. It is weird.

I'm essentially done my one final analysis, save the citing I need to do. I will do that tonight after class. I'm also nearing completion on my revised autobiography, which I will complete tonight as well after I do the citing.

The light is slowly coming visible. After these two assignments, I have 1 huge paper to write, and 2 take-home exams. My eyes and my ass hurt from sitting at a computer for so long. Oh if only next week would come already.

In music-related news, I'm going to see GWAR next week. Yay blood and semen stains... I cannot wait. I will be writing about that experience.

Well time to putter off and do some reading for one of my last classes of the semester. As I sit here, that fact just dawned on me. It is eerie. 3 months have passed by in some sort of blur.

Oh well.

Have a good one folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home