Thursday, November 22, 2007

Charlie Sheen, Ben Vereen, Shrink to the SIze of a Lima Bean

So I am somewhat of a control freak/neat freak. I like to know where everything is in my life, from my keys, my money, and my CDs. I feel uneasy if things are not in their place. In addition to that. I do not lend things to others because I know from experience I will more than likely never seem them again.

I keep a detailed list of every single CD I own in a spreadsheet. You may commence laughing.

Tonight when I went to log some CDs I purchased at work, I noticed that my CD database was inaccurate. When I was entering in my new Dire Straits CDs it clued in to me that I had deleted my updates file list, and that I was using an older one. Not only that, it was an older one from about 100 CDs ago. What does this now mean? I have an entire evening of re-cataloguing my shit. Great.
I'm going to turn the Iyiyi on random and get a logging. Yay.....A night of nostalgia awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home