Monday, November 05, 2007

There is no real point to this entry.

I'm sitting here in my room. I have Ani DiFranco playing and the sound of rain. Perfect musical combination? I hope so. I'm writing another in what seems to be a never ending series of papers. I must admit I prefer this to the lab reports and other "science" crap I used to have to do. Soon I will go and study some philosophy for the quiz I have later.


So I have a little side note....

Dear Britney Spears,

Please just stop it already. No matter what people say, your new album is atrocious at the very least. Pitch and tone adjustment, synths as far as the eye can see, and as per usual your mediocre range. You turned down decent producers for this shit? Seriously, what is in fact wrong with you? Did K-Fed give you the perpetual stupid, or was this just a long time coming?

I really have no idea what is wrong with the music industry, but it needs to be fixed soon. If only they would go on strike, much like the Writers Guild of America. Power to the people!

1 Comments:

Blogger Smirking Cat said...

At least she still has her dancing to fall back on...ohhhh, wait. Parenting skills? Nah, keep trying. Classy wardrobe...? Damn, I give up.

November 5, 2007 at 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home