Tuesday, October 30, 2007

GOULET!!!!!

(November 26, 1933October 30, 2007)


Wow.... I can't believe you are gone. It seems like only yesterday I was singing along with you in the Simpsons. Hell you played on my iPod today on the bus from school to work. It was karmic, or disturbing, I haven't decided yet.

You're Canadian just like me. Fortunately my lungs are in relatively fine shape (I hope). Unfortunately I could never sing like you, being a girl, and not being able to sing all that well. I, unlike you am not in the Canadian Walk of Fame... my jealousy knows no bounds. So well, you kind had a lot more going for you than I. My hat is tipped to you sir.

Why did fate, and lung issues keep us apart? Why dear sir?

So Robert Goulet, I hope you keep the crowds a bopping in that concert hall in the sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home