Friday, July 04, 2008

Zune Diaries

Star Date..... who the hell cares.


So after 2 impatient weeks of waiting on my part, my free zune from matchstick.ca arrived. I feverishly opened to box to get at my goodies.

Inside my kit, which a letter has indictated I am only 1 of 300 people in Canada to receive is the following:
  1. 8gig black Zune (accompanied by USB cable and generic earbuds that have colour coordinating covers. Unfortunately for Zune, I hate these kinds of headohones, and shall not be using them. Same thing happened to my ipod earbuds)
  2. AC adapter (which keeps unplugging from my socket, so I ended up just plugging the Zune into my USB port)
  3. Premium headphones


Right now my Zune is charging, but in the next day or so I shall provide pics and some preliminary opinions. In the coming weeks I will be providing an in-depth review of the Zune, and comparison against an ipod 4 gig nano, ipod 30 gig video, and the Iyiyi ipod dock player. We'll see whose cuisine reigns supreme.

Off to download the programming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home