Monday, September 22, 2008

It's Meme, Not Mime Time

Open up iTunes, if you have it (if not, improvise), and answer the following questions:

How many total songs?
456 songs, 1 day, 1.43 GB (I delete music I have already uploaded to my ipods or Zunes to save space, but not like I need it with a 500gig hd)

Sort by song title - first and last
"A" You're Adorable, Perry Como and the Fontaine Sisters
100% Pure, John Cale

Sort by time - shortest and longest
Alms, Alms!, Sweeney Todd Soundtrack - 1 minute, 16 seconds
Final Scene, Sweeney Todd Movie Cast - 10 minutes, 22 seconds

Sort by Album - first and last
All the Pain Money Can Buy- Fastball
Wanted Dread of Alive- Peter Tosh

Sort by Artist - first and last
Ashes Divide
Weezer

Top five played songs:
Brown Eyed Girl, Van Morrison
You Don't Own Me, First Wives Club Soundtrack
Back For Good, Take That
Killing Me Softly, The Fugees
Other Side, Sirenia

Find the following words. How many songs show up?
Sex: 1
Death: 0
Love: 20
You: 46
Home:3
Boy:4
Girl: 6

First five songs that come up on Party Shuffle
Thank God, Mindless Self Indulgence
Pinball Map, In Flames
My Mind's Eye, Sirenia
Dead Memories, Slipknot
Nemecic, Rotting Christ (Dear Lord I am in love with this shuffle. I wish my ipod was this bright.)

And that concludes another episiode of random internet memes Laura does to prevent required reading.

Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home