Wednesday, November 19, 2008

There is certainly no room for squares here

In two weeks I will be done my degree. Two weeks! Hard to fathom five years of this will be over and I shall have to pretend to be an adult. Pretend... until I start my next degree. This wonderful relationship education and I have. I'm anxious and excited about what lies ahead.


Presumably in two weeks I will also be able to devote much more time to music, both playing and enjoying. Presumably. I want to get my voice back up to singing quality, and maybe dust off the old keyboard. I never did learn to properly read sheet music. That and my didgeridoo has been mighty lonely so I guess I should be getting to the circular breathing.

In two weeks I am going to force myself to really write here about music and the world around me.

Until then...back to the grind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home