Monday, March 19, 2007

Goodbye Norma Jean, though I never Knew You at All

This is going to be short and sweet. I'm still buried in religious readings. Damn education and such. Those albums... really not so good.

Have you ever searched through your CD collection for one solitary album you know you own but cannot for life of you find? Well tonight I had another one of those nights. My collection is rather large, and tonight while I was ripping a bunch of Pink Floyd albums to my itunes I could not find my one Godsmack cd. The only one I don't have at my fingertips, and during my current state of angry music listening, I really needed itI knew I had bought it already, as my excel file told me so, but upon inspection of the main cd shelf it was nowhere to be found. I started pulling the cases out, searching over and over, and then after expressing my woes on MSN I find it. Back of the shelf, bottom. In its cream coloured glory, Faceless appeared. Internal laughter ensued.

Moral of the story: Laura needs to create a better organizational system for her music collection.

I swear my job is going to cause an organization CD crisis for me somedays.

Heaven and Hell Concert Review Next week... maybe even photos.

In other news, I spent the majority of my down time between classes today listening to Mars Volta. I had a nice chunk of reading to catch up on, and they were the only ones on my ipod that stuck out at me. This band I have a confused love relationship with. The music itself amuses me, but it makes me think of some ADHD kid with a guitar and synth to be honest. However, it did the trick, and I am caught up now in one book of reading. Mars Volta: 1, Roots of Western TRaditions Required reading: 0.

I will be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home