Monday, June 25, 2007

Under the Sea

I was on a walk this evening with Tris, my dog. After the preliminary wearing down of her energy at the local school yard, we proceeded with our 2k trek. During the warm months, or when the mood strikes me, the dog and I go on these meanderings. No destination or length in mind, just she and I roaming around my generally quiet neighbourhood. I never go on these walks with music. I guess I find that I want to get lost in the world around me. Sometimes I fear that I'm shutting myself off to everything-hiding in my mind and not living.

Tonight's walk helped me to review the next two years, work out some stuff that has been plagueing my brain for the past couple weeks. Not entirely sure of where the music is going to take me, but I'm willing to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home