Monday, July 02, 2007

They still exist!

There is always a soft spot in my heart for the song "I Swear" by All-4-One. It was mine and an ex's "song" so to speak. Whenever I was down he would sing this song to me. It always made me smile. Tonight in a fit of nostalgia I dug their self-titled album of the recesses of my collection and plopped it in my computer. I immediately skipped to this song, and my eyes teared up. The song gets me every time.

After the waterworks, I decided to see what the group was up to. The band--They never really did anything else spectacular after winning a Grammy for that song. Bland generic R&B to be honest. I thought they had faded into oblivion, but apparently not. Last I heard they were playing at state fairs ( I kid you not). Apparently they keep making albums, and have put out a greatest hits collection. This makes me ponder ... WHY?

Can you answer that for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home