Sunday, August 12, 2007

They all shy away. You Always listen to me

So generic southern rock blows my socks... well sometimes. Sitting here procrastinating on the article I have due to the editor in 3 days, all the while listening to 3 Doors Down; a residue of my high school music listening experience. A passable listen to me, and it keeps me away from the likes of the newest Finger 11 album.... god it is a piece of shit.

Someone please tell Brad Arnold to ditch the bullshit haircut, same goes for the rest of the band, minus Chris Henderson who really creeps me out every time I see him, regardless of the haircut.

On a side note, I think I'm going to strategically plan out my iPod nano play list for school as I'm not dragging the 30 gigger to campus. It'll be glorious I tells you. Glorious! With its Johnny Depp skin and everything.

Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home