Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dude, you're getting a temperature regulated home!

You know I have issues when I cry watching a reality show. I don't watch reality shows for the most part because a) I watch 2-5 hours a week at most and b) they bore me. That being said, I have a soft spot on my heart for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I think this is one of the only worthwhile reality shows on television (granted I am also mildly addicted to the food network, but I feel it is a different level of television. And I've got a culinary crush of Mario Batali. DAMN that man can cook).

I'm a softie for people in need, and this show hacks at my heart strings. Damn you ABC! DAMN YOU!!! (if I could find a way to make a Wrath of Khan reference here , I would do so).

Tonight I cried repeatedly while watching EM:HD. I'm not as big of a fan of Ty and the gang, but rather their actions. Even a curmudgeon such as myself can enjoy this, and I do.

You may commence with the mocking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home