Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Giving it all to you

Dear Arnold Lanni,

I want to thank you for making Canadian bands make decent music. Finger 11 and Our Lady peace were blessed to have you have as a producer back in their heyday. Admittedly their best work was done with you. Unfortunately in the name of mainstreaming they abandoned you. As a result they gave us this and this. Unacceptable really. I curse you Johnny K. Curse you I say!

Arnold, I have come to terms with the fact that you produced Simple Plan. I chock it up to you needing work, and as such I have forgiven you. You gave me this in my formative music years. For this, I thank you.

Please do an exorcism on Finger Eleven, as I fear they may be lost forever after this upcoming tour with Sum 41. While you're at it, just take out Avril Lavigne. It would be for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home