Thursday, July 31, 2008

Got a head of shattered dreams

This is my musical day thus far:

1. I discovered/perhaps reminded that I have an autograhed Gandharvas CD. Not that anyone cares mind you. News to me.
2. I got winked at repeatedly for liking Opeth, and their new album.
3. Got told that I look like someone who enjoys Pink Floyd (which I do but I fail to see how my appearance and demeanor illustrates that).
4. Listened to Take That's "Back for Good" too many times. I enjoy Gary Barlow every now and again.
5. I have WIllie Nelson singing numerous jazz cover songs stuck in my head.
6. I have may in fact purchased too much metal
7. Apparently I have 1.3 days worth of music in my itunes. This is with me removing everything after I transfer it to my ipods.


Apparently some teenage comedy hip-hop duo is opening up the free event that I am working tonight. God save my soul.


I adore Paradise Lost. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home