Sunday, August 03, 2008

I am in a living hell that makes me wonder if I'm alive

I am just beyond angry today at things going on in my household. Or rather things being done in my household without consideration of my feelings. All part of a process that repeats itself as it has since I was a kid.

You know what is helping to calm me down? Death and Gothic metal. I cranked that stuff up on my iyiyi and felt the anger dissipate, only to return when I left my room.

Right now I am blasting Godsmack to piss my father off. I wonder how long it will take. I have the volume set at 22 right now. Mmmm loud Pagan screaming in surround sound.

Music, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

I wish someone would make a Gothic metal concept album based on Hamlet. Let it be so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home