Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm telling you I'm different than you think I am

So perhaps I am living in a bubble as usual, but have they started blaming music for the recent student shooting? I'm not being glib, just curious. The last time around it was an absolute joke in my opinion. Music does not make someone commit atrocities, there has to be some already existing mental issues to begin with. By music influence theory then all the little girls who listened to the Spice Girls should be feminist opportunistic whores telling you what they want.... oh wait-nevermind.

Had the most satisfying customer experience in awhile today. As I was listening to Ani DiFranco in the store, a customer asked who she was, and then proceeded to say it was "By far the worst album I have ever heard". Deep down this amuses me to end, since he was buying a Gene Loves Jezebel CD. Pshhhhaw!


One exam left.... procrastinating still. Quite proud of myself. I will be done prepping tomorrow... I swear!

"Don't tell me what they did to you, as if you had no choice"

Reading: Course Review + Madame Bovary
Listening: Ani DiFranco- Not a Pretty Girl
Watching: Futurama Volume 2

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home